Tissot is proud to announce the brand new Ballade Collection. Available for both men and women, the Ballade is Tissot’s first model to use a silicon balance spring technology combined with a COSC certified Powermatic 80 movement. The silicon properties make the timepiece more resistant and consistent, allowing for greater precision and guaranteeing longevity. The Powermatic 80 movement offers up to 80 hours of power reserve, revolutionizing the watch industry and elevating one of Tissot’s classic pieces by utilizing this new technology for the first time in the brand’s history.
A detailed Clou de Paris pattern on the bezel perfectly lines up with the efficient movement while adding a traditional touch. A clear, readable dial and elegant ticks means the Tissot Ballade has a timeless style that will only increase its appeal over the years. The smart silhouette and polished finishes of this timepiece make this collection the perfect pracitcal accessory that can effortlessly transition from day to night.
- Swiss Made
- Automatic movement officially certified chronometer (COSC)
- 316L stainless steel case with see-through caseback
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- 316L solid stainless steel bracelet or leather strap with butterfly clasp and push-buttons
- Bicolour yellow-gold and rose-gold executions are PVD coatings
- Dimensions: Gent 41mm – 39mm / Lady 32mm – 30.6mm
- Prices range from $354.39 to $1063.16 USD or $475 to $1,425 CAD